There are no classes on Thursday 23rd or 30th March. Classes resume on the 6th April.
Get active, become healthy in body & mind. Explore the use of breath & movement as a way to upgrade your operating system. Live life freely, creatively & spontaneously in each moment.
Breath & Movement Classes
Not just an exercise class, but a practice that will help you discover the transformative power of movement, reconnect with your breath & unlock your potential.
We’ll be approaching movement in a playful way. Exploring how versatility & spontaneity in movement leads to versatility & spontaneity in thought so you can break free of your unconscious habits & live more consciously, more freely & more creatively.
Classes are open to all adults (17+) regardless of age, sex, shape or size.
Try breath & movement classes to:
- Break free of unconscious habits in both the way you move & think.
- Identify & release years of unnoticed tension from the body & mind.
- Live in a state of spontaneous creativity.
- Discover the power of your breath.
- Rebuild your mobility from the ground up.
- Learn to move with natural ease & freedom.
- Reduce the effects of aging process.
- Relieve stress & anxiety & learn how to manage fear.
- Improve your health, fitness & wellbeing.
- Increase flexibility & endurance.
I’m Jason. I have over 20 years of martial arts experience. I hold a 3rd Dan in Aikido & ran my own Systema club for 5 years.
During this time I’ve seen & experienced the transformative power of breath & movement.
Join me to discover the benefits for yourself as I continue to explore this subject & share what I learn.
- To develop students that are honest, sincere & dedicated to exploring breath & movement as a means of self improvement for the good of themselves & others.
- To foster a spirit of kinship among students so that everyone feels welcomed & encouraged.
- To provide an environment where everyone can train safely & successfully.
Using movement to free your body & mind video:
Class location, times & prices
Classes start on 17th November & will be held at Craignish Village Hall on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 9pm.
Classes cost £5 per hour long session. Payment can be made on the day. Simply turn up.
What to wear & bring to class
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing with long sleeves & full length legs, as floor work will usually be included.
- You can choose to train in bare feet or wear soft footwear / trainers.
- You may also wish to bring an exercise / yoga mat or a beach towel to lay on during some parts of the class.
- Water to keep hydrated.
I’m also able to offer privates sessions either one on one or in small groups. You can contact me using the form below.